Los Angeles - wideimaging

Originally known as Mines Field, Los Angeles Airport's Hangar One building, once the Curtis Wright Flying Service, was completed in 1929 and restored in 1990; it still sits at 5701 West Imperial Avenue. Dwarfed by the planes and facilities surrounding it, most travelers who pass through, this the world's 6'th busiest airport, are unaware it even exists.

hangar