Flushing Archives - wideimaging

Weeping Beech tree trunk from the summer of 1973. The Kingsland Homestead, seen in the background, settles into its 5th year at this location, with a resident grounds keeper and on going interior work for its re-opening as a museum that year. Built in 1785, it was moved in one piece down Northern Blvd., from Murray Hill, in 1968.

weepingbeech