Queens Neighborhoods - wideimaging

Kew Gardens, 75th Road looking toward 150th Street, Summer 1952. The basketball courts are part of the Lander College for Men on the corner of 150th Street and 75th Road, once an empty lot. Except for the siding these are the same buildings. The top left shows a brick face building in the original courtyard style (West side of 150th Street).

kewgardens